Our 3D printer has an accuracy of 200 microns (0.2mm) and uses ABS or PLA plastic to build up complex 3D models as large as 140mm cubed.
|Example of 3-part model of the Google Android logo, printed and then assembled|
This service is perfect for:
- Engineers and engineering students
- Lovers of custom novelty "stuff"
- Anyone looking to create a special one-off gift for someone
- Tinkerers who need that little doo-dad for the thingamabob that just broke
- Bakers (domestic and commercial) making custom cookie-cutters (there's even a Mac and PC program for that)
|Some printed models, including our logo and a bust of one of our designers!|
There are free apps available to take a series of pictures and effectively scan yourself (or a special friend) and create a 3D model of that person.
You can even download free files from places like Thingiverse, 123d (Autodesk), Cubehero, Youmagine, and others and then just send them to us for manufacturing.
Click here for more details about this exciting new 3D printing service.